|Full Name||Hadley Mills|
|Date of Birth||1996|
|Family|| Jackson Mills (Father)|
Mrs. Mills (Mother)
|Relationships|| Beck Samuels (Ex-Boyfriend)|
Trent Michaels (Attraction; Kissed, Sexual)
Austin Matthews (Ex-Boyfriend)
Scott Carter (Former Attraction/Kissed)
|School(s)||Degrassi Community School|
|First Episode||Nowhere To Run (1) (125)|
|Portrayed By||Aubrey Peeples|
Appearance & StyleEdit
In her sophomore year, Hadley had a unique sense of style. Never one for blending in, her clothing was severe, and included mesh tops, patent leather clothing adorned with zippers, plaid skirts, and heavy boots. She mostly wore a lot of long sleeve shirts to cover up the scares from her cutting herself. Her hair was usually always out.
During the first two weeks of her junior year, Hadley look stayed primarily the same as her sophomore year before. After getting her heart broken by Austin, Katie went through a short depression causing her to cry very often. Now her look underwent a major overhaul. She's sported an edgier, dark brown hairstyle. Along with this, she began to wear black, punk-rocker-themed clothing, all to represent the new side of her.
- Hadley was the second one in Degrassi Evolutions to self harm herself, the first was Dakota Harris.
- Austin was the first friend Hadley made at Degrassi.
- Hadley was the first to know exactly what Austin bad homelife was.
- Hadley was the first one who had a mother and father with drinking problems.
- Since Walking On Broken Glass her parents are going to help with their alcohol addiction.
- She used to be on a Lacrosse team, but she broke her right leg during one of her games and never returned to the sport.
- Hadley is first of the eight to intentionally harm someone's patio door. She egged the patio door to Austin's house and then broke a part of it by throwing a rock at it.
- (To her dad) "I thought you said you would quit drinking." (First Line)
- (To Austin) "I'm new here and I'm lost so."
- (To Austin) "My parents are drunks! Cutting makes me feel better."
- (To her parents) "You're the reason why I cut!"
- "Enjoy your jerk!" (To Maya)
- "Oh trust me I do. And I still have a lot of fight left when it comes to you." (To Austin)
- "Be free. I'm finally free." (To Aria)
- "You have to learn to trust your girlfriend" (To Austin)
- "And it's hard to do a garden without a garden!" (To Austin)
- Main article: Austin-Hadley Relationship
- Austin Matthews
- Main article: Beck-Hadley Relationship
- Beck Samuels
- Main article: Austin-Maya-Hadley Love Triangle
- Main article: Austin-Hadley-Danny Love Triangle
- Austin Matthews and Danny Smith
- Main article: Trent-Hadley-Beck Love Triangle
- Start Up: Chasing Pavements (320)